Awakaned witches are close combat mostly. There's very few skills that are ranged. However, because of the close range, most skills give you super armor, defense, or some other buff. You also have a summon that will help you out in damage, and if you stop attacking long enough, it will even take over aggro for you.
- Giath’s Helmet (helmet) – dropped from Giath.
- Hebetate Tree Spirit’s Armor (chest) – dropped from Hebetate Tree Spirit.
You can also choose to get Red Nose Armor instead. Red Nose gives you HP regen, Tree Spirit gives you max. HP.
- Bheg’s Gloves (gloves) – dropped from Bheg.
- Muskan’s Shoes (shoes) – dropped from Monastery Leader.
- Blue Whale Molar Earring x2 = AP +5, Maximum HP +100
Until then, Witch's Earring will do.
- Ring of Crescent Guardian x2 = AP +5
Until then, Blue Coral Ring will do. You can also decide to stay on Blue Coral for a while, since this also gives you max. MP
- Ogre Ring Necklace = AP +10
Until then, Scarla Necklace will do (5 AP, 5 DP)
- Basilisk’s Belt = AP +5, Weight Limit +80LT
Until then, Tree Spirit Belt will do (Accuracy +1 & weight limit +80LT)
As an awakened witch you won't be using your main weapon that often, however if you decide to swap back to it you'll need all the AP you can get.
Try to get Kzarka Staff ASAP. Until then, Liverto will do just fine. Or if you don't have the money for it, you can decide to stay on your Yuria instead (you might get some problems with this later on).
As for your offhand/secondary, get Nouver Dagger when you can. The AP stat is amazing (and gets even better with enhancing it). Until then, Steel Dagger will do just fine. Just make sure it's at least blue (Destruction is the best option here).
With your awakening, you'll be given Alloria Aad Sphera. This will do just fine until you manage to get your hands on the Dandelion Aad Sphera.
Do note that Alloria gives you increased damage against humans, and Dandelion doesn't give any extra buffs. So if you focus on PVP you might as well stay with Alloria for now.
PVE Skill Combo
Get your Spellbound heart (quickslot) ready, along with your summon (F). This can be Tett (=ranged, lightning) or Gorr (=melee, earth).
Cast Toxic Flood (E) in a group of enemies.
Deal damage with Equilibrium Break (Shift + LMB), Thunder Storm (S+F), Voltaic Pulse (Shift+F) and Detonative Flow (W+F)
Finish off the remaining monsters with Detonative Flow (W+F) and Equilibrium Break (Shift + LMB).
Usually this is what my combo looks like when I solo:
- Toxic Flood (E)
- Fissure Wave (S+LMB+RMB), followed by Flow: Perfect Sign (Hold LMB+RMB after Fissure Wave)
- Equilibrium Break (Shift+LMB)
- Thunder Storm (S+F)
- Voltaic Pulse (Shift+F)
- Detonative Flow (W+F)
- And repeat, or if they're low finish them off with Equilibrium Break (Shift+LMB) and Detonative Flow (W+F)
Detonative Flow (W+F) to get them down,
Toxic Flood (E) for damage over time to melt them,
Thunder Storm (S+F),
Equilibrium Break (Shift+LMB),
Voltaic Pulse (Shift+F)
Keep repeating that while you dodge their skills and heal yourself up.
Paralysis (Shift+Q) is also a very good PVP skill, so if you focus on PVP this is a must have.
Useful pre-awakening skills
- Spellbound Heart (quickslot)
- Healing Aura (quickslot)
- Teleport/Ultimate: Teleport (Shift+Space)
- Mind Training (passive)
- Healing Lighthouse (quickslot)
- Magical Shield (quickslot)
- Speed Spell (quickslot)
This skill build uses under 550 skillpoints. Of course it's up to you where you spend your points into.
Theres no support or dps only awakened witch. The points below are a must have. Everything else is optional. Now go ahead and make your perfect build!